This is a jargon-free space where I train up busy founders and content creators to produce quality, on brand video content using just the tools they already have. That means:
📸 Being equipped to get the best quality content possible out of your mobile phone
👍 Knowing the rookie errors to avoid
🌟 Getting expert tips & workarounds to keep video-making fun, fast & effective for you
💥 Understanding different video platforms and formats and what kind of video content will work for you
🤩 Feeling inspired by creative content ideas and case studies
Have a read-through the course content below and don’t forget to sign up to my newsletter for first access to courses as they go live.
Reels for Business | £295 (or £249 for email subscribers)
Launching Tuesday 3rd May, 2022
The Reels for Business is here to take the stress and struggle out of creating Instagram Reels that work for both your brand and your schedule.
It has been designed to cater to:
- The total beginners and technophobics
- The easily flustered and frustrated
- The time-poor
- The ideas-lacking
- The reluctant to get involved at all
- The willing in theory but underwhelmed in practice
So if any of those sound like you, you’re in the right place! And you’re in safe hands. Everything we cover here is suitable for all experience levels, and achievable within the existing app (you won’t be asked to download and get to grips with other programmes).
So forget the pain you may have encountered with Reels so far, and rest assured you’ll complete this course with the tools you need to move forward.
The Reels for Business course will run over two weeks and is made up of 5 key video chapters:
- An introduction to Reels
- Reels within your content strategy: the fun, fast, effective approach
- Reels fundamentals: 12 demonstrations, recorded within Instagram, of the core functions, where to find them, and how to use them
- 10 Easy Reels formats: demonstrated and recorded within Instagram, giving you a variety of achievable ways to create Reels that work for you and your brand
- Productivity tips to help you consistently create Reels
In addition to these key chapters, there will be live group sessions throughout the course to compliment your learning. Sign up to my newsletter to get early access to join the first cohort.
Shooting Video for Social Media | £295 (or £249 for email subscribers)
The Shooting Video for Social Media course is all about levelling up the quality of the content you’re able to capture on your mobile phone. It’s designed to give you the knowledge, skills and confidence to create content that you’re proud to post and videos that positively reflect your brand.
It’s been developed from the most Frequently Asked Questions I get from other founders and creatives, including:
- where do I start with kit?! There are so many options!
- do I need to invest in lighting or sound?
- which budget solutions wouldn’t you be without?
- what are the pro secrets to achieving higher quality video content with just your mobile phone?
- how can I get better close ups, wide shots, or moving shots?
- how can I better capture my products or myself?
- how can I make my background (for me or my flatlays) look more interesting?
- what practical tips are there for planning or preparing to shoot video content?
It runs over two weeks and is made up of 8 key video chapters:
- Your mobile phone’s camera
- Legs (tripods) and gimbals (stabilisers)
- Productivity tips
In addition to these key chapters, there will be a series of inspiring interviews with brands/individuals about the production of their video content, plus live group sessions throughout the course to compliment your learning. Sign up to my newsletter to get early access to join the first cohort.
Video Strategy for Social Media | £295 (or £249 for email subscribers)
The Video Strategy for Social Media course is here to clarify which videos will work for you and your brand and where your valuable time and resources are best spent when it comes to creating social video content.
It is based on my years of experience in-house as Head of Video at leading UK brands, where my role was not only to oversee the creation of beautiful, on-brand content but – arguably more importantly – to strategise, test, adapt, prove and sustain the success of that video content against specific goals and targets.
This course is for you if any of these apply:
- you don’t have a plan behind the content you’re putting out online
- you can’t explain why you’re engaging with some video formats and not others
- you feel confused by inconsistent results with your video content
- you worry about not “measuring up” with your online video content, based on your own skillset, budget or schedule
- you feel like you don’t know where to start (or how to get better) with creating on-brand, quality video content
- you haven’t defined what success with video actually looks like for you and your brand
Because with a solid video strategy in place, you will never again be staring at a blank page, wondering what to create. You won’t be sent back to Square One whenever a new video format, like Reels, or video platform, like Tik Tok, is announced. You won’t be fazed by blips in your stats (in fact, you’ll learn here why some videos are purposefully designed to be slow burners!). And you’ll be creating content which speaks to specific goals – rather than guesswork – which means you’ll be better informed to measure your success.
The Video Strategy for Social Media course will run over two weeks and is made up of 6 key video chapters:
- An introduction to Video Strategy
- Understanding your goals and resources
- Two fool-proof video content verticals
- An overview of the common video formats
- Short-form content
- Longer-form content
- Quality control tips
- Designing a sustainable content plan
In addition to these key chapters, there will be a super-encouraging series of interviews with brands/individuals video with brilliant video strategies in action, plus live group sessions throughout the course to compliment your learning. Sign up to my newsletter to get early access to join the first cohort.
Join 100s of other founders and creatives on the mailing list for my FREE regular newsletter – #SelfShootClub – to get pro video tips, inspiration and instant ways to upgrade your content delivered straight to your inbox. PLUS first access to enrol in new course dates.